[REVIEW] TONY MOLY NUTRA-ENERGY MASK SHEET



Hello!

As I was really busy nowadays with office matters, I made lot of posts as Draft, but haven’t had any time yet to re-check and re-edit the content. So, as I also confused which one to post first after days, I decided to post this review about skincare product.
I’ve mentioned before, that I currently interested in beauty products, especially skincare routine. I read lot of reviews, tried various products, and talked or consulted with some beauty guru. It’s not that I want to be a pro in this field, but I just wanted to know and share more. Interesting, isn’t it?

Should we start?




DESCRIPTION
TONYMOLY Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil is another skincare line from Tony Moly to complete the Nutra-Energy series which aim for ageless face made by highly nutritious and energetic skin power. Based on my limited korean-reading and google translate, this mask sheet is said rich in nutrients of argan oils to moisturize and supply a wealth nutrient to the skin. It is recognized by one of the popular beauty show in Korea, Get it Beauty, as the NUMBER 1 concentrated product that revitalizing the skin sector.

Argan oil is produced from an Argan nut coming from Argan tree, which only grows in Southwestern Morocco (so much effort to get this kind of extract). It’s chockfull of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote your skin health by moisturizing, softening, and protecting your skin.

PRICE
Lucky since I got it for Christmas Sale : IDR 35.000/3pcs

INGREDIENTS
By emphasizing the main ingredients of this mask sheet, argan oil, I can also see some flower oil uses in this mask sheet such as argania spinosa kernel oil, rosa canina  flower oil, borago officinalis seed oil, calendula officinalis flower oil, and some extracts such as altahea rosea root extract, and aloe juice. But unfortunately, I saw the ‘paraben’ word there, which is methylparaben (even it is common in cosmetic products, it’s best for us to pay more attention to the products ingredients that wrote every kind of paraben-family.

Front and back packaging


MY-OWN-HOW-TO-USE 
  1. I put the sheet mask in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to have the cool-sensation.
  2. After shower, I use cleanser and toner before putting on mask. Most beauty blogger that I admire said it’s best to use toner before put mask so the essence at the mask can absorb well on the skin.
  3. After that, with clean hands, I put on the mask for 15 – 20 minutes. Do not use it more than 1 hour which could cause more dry skin by the sheet mask. Better to use while lying down but do not sleep during the usage. I use it 1-2 times a week or the night before some special event the next day.
  4. Put the mask from the forehead, and adjust the sheet with your nose, eyes, and mouth position. Make sure the sheet get direct contact to your skin.
  5. After 20 minutes, I remove the mask and with the essence left in the packaging and what’s left on my face, I massage my face thoroughly following the blood circulation around my face, and pat lightly.
My late night sleepy face ^^

PLUS (+) AND NEGATIVE (-) POINTS
+    Not-so-thick and the juicy feeling essence can cause light feeling after use;
+    Soft fragrant, when putting on the mask I can’t smell anything which is nice (I’d prefer non to soft fragrance skincare for my face);
+    Affordable price, maybe because I got it when on sale, and my recommendation for you to get the skincare when on sale. For some brand, natural skincare products could cost a lot. I mean A LOT;
+    Absorb well on my skin;
+    My skin feels more hydrating even until the next morning;
+    From my point of view, it’s suitable for people from normal to dry skin;
+    Most importantly, no breakouts!;
 -    For big face like me? Hmm it can't cover you enough :(
 -    Still contain paraben.

AM I GOING TO BUY IT AGAIN?
If there is another sale, I WOULD LOVE TO! Since my workplace and my room full with nonstop aircon, sometimes my skin can feel so dry and it’s not enough with just moisturizing cream.

RATING
4 / 5

Sorry for bad lighting :(

So, this is my first post about product review, and because it’s my first review, I apologize beforehand if there are any mistakes, or not-so-informative content. I'll try to improve my writing skills so I could provide more informative content later in reviewing products. Thank you for reading until the end.

*this post is not sponsored*
Much love,
Regina.

http://instagram.com/chinthiaregina

No comments:

Post a Comment