New Year, New Goals - 2015



Hello~
안녕하세요

Last time I share about my unfinished business over the past year, and now another post will be talking about my 2015 GOAL! Yayy.. <3

I never set goals for past years, and this year I decided to set my goals; working hard on it; and enjoy the results whatever it may be. Until I write this paragraph, I still have no idea what should I write or what are my goals for 2015.

OK, lemme take a while to think before I post it.
(...................)

Yepp, after ignoring this post in Draft for 2 days, I noted some points as my goals for 2015. Let’s start ~

1. LOVE GOD MORE

Not to mention, this one is easy to say, but hard to do. As I'm just ordinary human, I tend to love myself, boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, relatives, books, hobbies more. To love God, means to set God as first priority, such as you already agree to meet with your friend at Sunday night, but you wake up late to go to Sunday morning church. Sometimes, people will choose the appointment first instead of going to church. So, for this year, I want to improve myself in my relationship with God.

2. D.I.E.T

It's not that I have to be super slim like Victoria Secret models, but I need a healthy body and now I'm overweight. I calculated the ideal weight that should be reached before my twenties over, because loss weight will be so much difficult if a woman enter her thirties. And I still have to lose 12,8 kg TT_TT *rolling in the treadmill*
Still long way to go..

3. S.A.V.I.N.G

Yes, because I’m now working in a private international company, I do receive blessing from God with stable salary each month. But, with me also helping my parents and bear my personal expenses, the outlay is unstable and I can’t save money enough for emergency. So this goal should be one of the TOP THREE. ^^

4. COMPLETING OFFICE PROJECT

There are 2 projects which delayed from last year because of my incompetent, so this year I will redeem my good-time-management and I have to finish all the projects. FOCUS!
Dream BIG, aim for the SKY <3

5. TRAVELING

This year, my goal is to travel with my parents. They need a break from their routines and I wish I could take them to a refreshing place even just for few days. I want them to see the other side of world that unseen by them before. But, this goal is contrast with point number 2 which is saving. If I want to save, then I can’t spend money for something pointless.
But as long as they’re happy, why regret?

6. MASTERING 1 MORE LANGUAGE

I'm not saying that I mastered the English already, but I can speak, listen, and read a bit of English. Still, I need more vocabulary to use rather than just using the informal words (such as what I've wrote in my blog). But, this year I want to master another language I interested, which is Korean. Hahaha you may think that I influenced by the K-Wave, K-Pop, K-Drama, etc, but to tell you the truth, I DID!
I like all the variety show concepts and I try to not using subtitle much so I can understand the words, how to pronounce, and the dialect. So I will work hard with my free time to read and write more Korean. ^^

7. NEW CAMERA

Since I sold my previous DSLR camera, I think I need to buy another. I'm thinking whether I should buy the DSLR or Mirrorless camera. I've made lots of consideration but end up didn't buy it last year. So for this year, I have to pick carefully then I have no regret later :p

8. PUBLISH POST AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

I wish I could maintain this blog as often as possible despite of my busy work, and busy with laziness at home. Haha I want to publish a tutorial for DIY, but still looking for inspiration.

9. MAKE MORE FRIENDS, MEET MORE PEOPLE

I think this past year I don't have any improvement in finding friends. So, for good sake, I have to meet more people so I can make more friends. Not that kind of BFF, but just to improve my personal-networking-system. HAHAHA

10. ENJOY LIFE

Because my last year wasn't very nice to went through, I want to overcome whatever hardships in this year with calm and peaceful heart. I want to enjoy my life to the fullest, give more, and settle every problems with good-compromise. I want everyone around me becomes happy and enjoy their life too.

Maybe it's not enough to write down all my goals for this year, but this are my TOP 10 to be reached before December 2015. I also wish every reader could have a bigger goals from last year, and let's work hard to achieve every single goal we have for 2015!

Until next time,
Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment