[REVIEW] L'Oreal Paris - UV Perfect Instant White

Hello, it took me long hiatus for a post, right?
These days I went home late at night and I even busy at weekends, so barely have any time to post anything. But the good news is I contacted some photographers to collaborate with me for my (some) next posts and they've agreed, so I can't wait to have a meet with them and re-arrange some concepts we've built through emails and chats. I hope it could bring me a fresh air despite of my piled up office works that needs to be done before this October.

Anyway, I finally back with a review of a product and it is sunscreen. Since I have this annoying spots almost all over my forehead and my cheeks, I've been looking for a sunscreen that can help me protect this precious face when I'm going out directly under sunlight. TBH, I don't really like using shades or hat when I walk in the daylight, because of simple reason; I'm too lazy *ehemm*

I bought this back together with my face primer, in case you haven't read my beauty haul yet, here is the direct link (click here). Let's just start with the description written at the box.


Different types of UV rays attack your skin everyday : UVB, UVA, and harmful Long UVA that cause visible damages; darkening, brown spots, premature aging, uneven skin tone and dullness.

UV PERFECT ADVANCED 12H UV PROTECTOR
  • ADVANCED ANTI-UV : Mexoryl SX/XL Filters enhanced with Long UVA filters provide a photo stable broad spectrum protection to prevent sun induced dark spots and premature aging.
  • VITAMIN CG FOR FAIR SKIN : Brightening Vitamin CG to reinforce skin self-defense against UV damages and to help to reduce melanin production.
RESULTS : Instantly skin tone is brighter and protected against dark spots and premature aging. Day after day skin stays visibly fair and young.

TEXTURE : Rosy pearlescent texture improves ideally every skin tone, instantly lights up skin complexion. Non-sticky, non-greasy light-weight formula spreads easily, leaves a velvety, smooth and soft finish.

USAGE : Smooth evenly after daily moisturizer, before applying makeup. Avoid eye contact.
 ___________

Yepp, that's what written in the description box. And let's get into my review.

The packaging made from plastic and travel handy. But since it's written that it works up to 12 hours, I don't think I need to re-apply since mostly I just stay in my office or my room, and my face exposed to sunlight just when I'm about to have lunch outside of my office. So I don't bring it with me in my travel pouch. 


With screw lid, I think it's very easy to use the liquid product. It keeps the hygiene and I can control the amount when I pour it on the back of my hand as the pallet before I apply on my face.


The texture of the cream is liquid-y and not thick, with soft pink color like the packaging. I smell no obvious scent while applying it on my face, so I guess that's one of plus point. A little goes along the way; this 30ml probably can end up more than 4 months for me since I only use it in the morning with very small amount.


When I applied it on my skin, it is just as said in the description box : instantly brightening my skin tone. The pink liquid turns out to white and easily blended with my skin. It doesn't leave greasy feeling but since it's liquid, I have to wait for seconds for the product to be absorbed before put on my makeup. I use the sunscreen as the last step of my skincare routine, right before I put on my everyday makeup. Fortunately, my foundation or BB cream doesn't look cakey when I put on top of this sunscreen. What amaze me too is, it doesn't break me out for 1 month using. I expect my skin to be shocked with different consistency going on top of my skin, but big yayy for no additional pimples!! \(^^)/




The beauty advisor told me that for combination/oily type of skin should better use the other version of the sunscreen (if I'm not mistaken, it's the blue packaging). But since it will leave matte finish, I was craving for dewy or glossy finish without over oily, that's why I chose this pink. Maybe this pink match better to be used at colder temperature like rainy season, while the blue one for hot or humid weather like nowadays.
 
Since sunscreen product will show the effects years later when I'm about to age, I can't show you what this sunscreen have done to my face later. Hehehe but I hope this sunscreen can help me prevent premature aging and help me with my brown spots all over my face.


1. No scent
2. As far as I read in the ingredients, no paraben
3. Easily blended on my skin
4. Doesn't leave greasy feeling
5. 12 hours effect, no need to re-apply
6. No breakouts
7. Thumbs up for hygienic!! b^_^d 
8. 50 ++++ (quadruplets plus) total protecting!


1. Need time to absorb well
2. The price considerably high, since you can get SPF in BB cream / Foundation which doesn't need to use separately and can save more money with 1 product



Do you have any recommendation for me to try out another sunscreen for combination and acne prone skin? I'd love to try.


xoxo,
Regina

2 comments:

  1. Hi, does this help in removing dark spots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Eunice, thanks for stopping by. I don't think this sunscreen works as dark removal cream, since it's only protect you from UV and brighten your face. However, if you want to remove dark spot, better use some vit C serum, it helps a lot.

    xoxo
    Regina

    ReplyDelete