[REVIEW] Beyond - True Eco Charm Organic First Essence

Have you ever heard the beauty brand - Beyond?

Beyond is a Korean beauty brand by the LG Household and Healthcare. They're currently expanding their network in Indonesia as they opened some of their very own beauty counter in malls and held lots of beauty events. I attended their beauty class on August 29th and I'm still editing my photos before share it with you in this blog. And to tell you the truth, I highly anticipated about this brand when they decided to open beauty counter in Mall Taman Anggrek, since I lived nearby. Why? No other than the brand ambassador : Kim Soo Hyun. OHMYGOD! *faint*



He's the man in white, not the dog, so don't get me wrong. Hihihihi :p
However, I don't know if he's still being Beyond brand ambassador or not, because I saw him the other day at another brand's advertisement for cushion line. But I see Kim Soo Hyun photos at Beyond store for their perfume line, so I don't know. ^^

What interest me is they have product that certified 100% organic, which is awesome. I got the sample of those products and I'm in love with them. So I purposely bought the full size of the product to introduce it you : TRUE ECO CHARM ORGANIC FIRST ESSENCE.

As you can see from the poster, that they promote their campaign : Save Animal, Save Nature. So we can rest assure that they against animal testing. No more hurt dog or bunnies. Their bunny logo is damn cute, and (ehemm) the man in white too.. XD

Back to the review.



The only description I read about this essence is 100% organic first essence that addresses five main skin concerns with organic ingredients. This organic formula is to improve our skin base. It's provide moisture shield for higher absorption of next product, and also give mild moisture shield to prevents skin moisture loss.

Although they didn't specifically describe what are those five main skin concerns, but I can read some of their explanation through the description paper inside the packaging.




It's written, as the skin of women might loss the elasticity because of aging, it will also cause any wrinkles because lack of moisture and collagen. This True Eco Beauty series can improve your skin through the triple Repairing Synergy Effect (Step 1 : 모이스처라이징 효과 (read : moiseucheolaijing hyogwa) Moisturizing Effect , Step 2 : 안티 링클 효과 (read : anti lingkeul hyogwa) Anti-wrinkle Effect, Step 3 : 브라이트닝 효과 (read : beulaiteuning hyogwa) Brightening Effect) with 100% natural ingredients.

They main causes of skin aging :
1. The decrease of skin function (피부 기능의 저하)
2. The loss of collagen and elastic fibers (콜라겐과 탄력 섬유의 소실)
3. Severe UV exposure (심한 자외선 노출)
4. Imbalance in the skin rhythm (피부리듬의 불균형)
5. Hazardous environment of external light stress (외부의 유해 환경 빛 스트레스)
6. Radicals (활성산소)
7. Giving birth (출산)

Experience the triple repairing synergy that bring natural ingredients contained in the True Eco directly :

Step 1 : 모이스처라이징 효과 Moisturizing Effect
It should be the top priority for the skin to be moisturized enough. True Eco will create a skin condition that has the anti wrinkle effect by maximizing moisture to the skin by using 100% natural ingredients.

Step 2 : 안티 링클 효과 Anti-wrinkle Effect
Prevent the stratum corneum layer of the skin from getting thick and resulting rough skin, the energy of the powerful nature gives the skin a natural adenosine and complete the skin with vitality.

Step 3 : 브라이트닝 효과 Brightening Effect
Contain natural ingredients from Brazil Candeia tree that will change the skin to a clear and bright skin.

The natural ingredients :
1. Organic Acai Berry Extract
Good enough to be called skin protecting effect in Brazil.

http://www.healthypatches.com/image/cache/data/acai-berry-450x450.jpg
http://www.healthypatches.com/image/cache/data/acai-berry-450x450.jpg

2. Organic Choke Berry Extract
Skin protection in synergy with Acai Berry.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Choke-Berries-IMG_2431_051013_121714.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Choke-Berries-IMG_2431_051013_121714.jpg

3. Organic Centella Asiatica Extract
Preventing rough skin by moisturizing and nourishing the skin.

http://www.fruitsvegetablecinnamonsuppliersrilanka.com/images_cat/gotukola.jpg
http://www.fruitsvegetablecinnamonsuppliersrilanka.com/images_cat/gotukola.jpg

4. Natural Adenosine
For improving the anti wrinkle effect on your skin.

5. Natural Alpha-Bisabolol
Excellent brightening effect from the natural ingredients that derived from a Candeia tree that grows in Brazil.


http://www.scienceforbrazil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-08-at-14.31.09.png
http://www.scienceforbrazil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-08-at-14.31.09.png

What can they guarantee you about their products?
1. Dermatologically Tested
2. Against Animal Testing
3. Minimum Chemical Preservatives & Colorants
4. Naturalism by Eco Beauty Lab.

Yayy to the cruelty free products!
I bet you already tired by reading this. Hahaha sorry guys, it's just I'm on the mood to make a deep review about a very nice product. After all, we all need that kind of information regarding a product that has 100% natural ingredients




This product packaged in a very heavy glass jar that not so travel friendly. It looks classy and expensive though, but we also have to think about when we have to travel with our skincare essentials. So this is a minus point. But the green-ish color of the packaging gives you this impression of a natural product they emphasized about. Because of the sun ray when I took this photo, it look a bit yellow. Regarding the expensive price that took me so much time to think whether I need this or not, this one goes along the way. As you can see the empty part of the upper jar, I use it up for around 3 months. Can you imagine how long will I take to use it all?




Plus point also given for the lid. They provide pump lid and it's very hygienic. I like skincare stuffs that came with pump lid. And they provide the cover too, to prevent you from accidentally pumped when you bring it for traveling.




The texture is very liquid-y, with green-transparent color for the essence. Anyway, most essence texture are not so thick (water-like). It smells like natural medicine my mom gave me from those herbal Chinese drugstore back in my hometown. Not so pleasant at first, but since I use it everyday for day and night, my nose is getting used to it, and I enjoy the scent so far.




Anyway, I like it because it easily absorb into my skin for only few pats. I use it after I toned my skin, 2-3 pumps will do, rub it into my skin while chanting "drink it up, drink it up". After I felt the product absorbed, I continue with my next skincare.

I realize that the wrinkles on my forehead is getting more vague, and my skin feels so much smoother after I use this. My friends keep telling me that my skin looks healthier because of the natural glowy (not oily) look, and my skin feels bouncier indicating that the elasticity is improved.


1. Cruelty free product
2. 100% natural ingredients using
3. Easily absorbed
4. Anti wrinkle effect (you need this stuff gurll)
5. Use it for so long (180ml isn't a joke for a product)
6. Skin feels smoother and bouncier


1. Not travel friendly packaging (too heavy, too bulky)
2. Quite expensive for a 'one-time-spend-money' product (but goes along the way)
3. The brightening effect not really seen (maybe because my face is bright enough)


4.5 / 5 for the not travel friendly packaging
So far, I'm so loving this product. I use it everyday, and even for a travel person like me, I bring this product when I have to go travel. I definitely going to repurchase, but considering how long I might use this product, I don't know when will that time comes. I think this is a good investment for me because there is no 'too-early' for using a product that has anti wrinkle effect for our skin. I can't wait to try their other True Eco products.



I hope you find this post helpful, and see you in my next post.

xoxo,
Regina.


No comments:

Post a Comment