More Beauty Haul (July 2015)

I'm back with another beauty haul that I've done for this past month.
As you guys know that July this year is one of the month that most likely all stores in Indonesia gave various discounts because of Eid al-Fitr. And like almost all girls instinct, it is the perfect time to buy all the necessities, especially beauty products. I went back home for holiday in Manado, and this beauty haul I'm gonna show you, some of it were bought at Manado. I'll see if I can post some photos I took when I went to Manado since most of it are foodies. Hehehe (you guys know me from my blog 'Eat 'n Regret' ^^

1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Duo Foundation







I never had sort of foundation up till now. I just didn't know how to pick or use it. I watched tons of tutorial in youtube on how to choose your exact foundation, but still I don't know how. So one day I asked my friend to tag along with me to go shopping, and she recommend this brand to me : Bourjois (read : Burjoa - if I'm not mistaken). She said it's quite pricey but worth to try. So we went to Bourjois counter and try it on my cheek and neck. The SPG and my friend said the foundation makes my skin look healthier and glowy. Since they had this package buy 1+1 free, I bought it on the spot. I hope I can review it deeply soon.
Price : Rp 277.000

2. Loreal UV Perfect SPF 50



I've been looking for a sunblock that won't left greasy feeling on the face after using. So I'm quite picky in buying sunblock. I actually going for a face primer (point no.3), and they said, if I bought the primer, I could get discount for this sunblock and so I ended up buying this two. I will review it later too hopefully. Hehe
Price : Rp 110.100

3. Loreal Base Magique Primer




So this face primer is actually what I've been looking for when I went to L'Oreal counter before I ended up buying the sunblock along. Hehehe I got so many good recommendation for face primer and the prices are bloody expensive, even I really amazed by the effect after I tried it out. But since I still have no idea on how to use it, I decided to try some drugstore products first.
Price : Rp 170.500

4. Loreal Lucent Magique



This time I didn't fail in picking up a foundation. I rub it on my neck, and the color that disappear is the one. I hope it could give a full cover foundation. And so I bought it on 50% discount. Yayyy
Price : Rp 130.500

5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter




I bought it back from Manado. It's not like they didn't sell it in Jakarta, but it just happened when I went to department store with mom and I decided to buy it. I wanted this color from long ago, but I still thinking if I really need lipstick. And like I thought, I use it daily now as my go to lipstick. Perfect!
Rp 78.000

6. Maybelline BB Cream


Since my holy grail go to BB cream almost run out, I decided to try something new. And this BB cream gives healthy skin effect when I try it out.
Price : - - - (Sorry, I forgot, since I bought it more than 3 months ago)

7. Herborist Minyak Zaitun


My mom pointed out that this oil is good for your skin since it can be used for moisturizing your entire body, or even use it as a massage oil and it has nice scent too. That's why I bought it.
Oops, I forgot the price too. Looking for the receipt all over the wallet but forgot where did I put it.

8. Leivy Shower Cream



This shower cream is one of the best I've tried that's why I bought it in full size and travel size. Smells nice and your skin feels refreshed after shower. Recommended by many people! I bought it from Manado, but it's also sell all over department store in Indonesia. Hehe ^^

9. Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow


I actually used it when I went back to Manado. And it such a pretty color as daily makeup. I wish I can make a review about make up soon.

10. Beyond




For you who still don't familiar with Beyond, Beyond is a Korean beauty brand that offers some natural ingredients as their essential in skincare. They also sell make up that can emphasize your natural beauty, like all Korean woman wanted. I shopped when there is opening promo for new branch at Central Park mall, and they offer 15% discount for all items after 2nd purchase. My first target is the True Eco Essence, but then I ended up buying the lip tint. And I registered as a member, and they gave me this cute bunny pouch and bunches of samples. I really love samples. The essence is their best seller product, I've tried the sample before and my skin loves it, so I came back for full size bottle. I love it, and I'll review it soon.

To see all this products getting review, check up on my blog soon.
Thank you for reading.


Until next time,
Regina.

http://instagram.com/chinthiaregina

No comments:

Post a Comment