9 Different Eyeliner Looks

How is your weekend?
I didn't have any particular plans for past weekend, so I just got lazy all day. And then I've got inspiration to create some different eyeliner looks, and here I am with a new post. For I've been thinking if I was quite greedy to post 2 new post each week, I decided to at least wrote one every week. My schedule is all messed up and I don't even have any me time. I know that most of you probably more experienced in creating those eyeliners, well, I'm not a pro but I'm trying to get into the makeup world. So, count of it as my efforts to study more. Without further do, here it is, some inspiration looks for your eyeliner routine..


 Start with bare eyes, there are imperfections here and there, and yes I'm not as flawless as what you think. This skin has created more problem in my life than my life itself. So, I'm just trying to take care of it. You can use your eye primer or eye base for creating a long lasting eyeliner/eyeshadow look, but for this time I didn't put any.



This method works for you who wants to achieve a very natural big eyes look, with fuller eye line. If you compare this look with my bare eye photo, this tightlining is added some depth into my waterline. Perfect for day to day no makeup makeup look.


Using a liquid liner, this look looks really simple yet neat and catchy. For a simple to go eyeliner, maybe if you just wanted to go grocery shopping without looking like a zombie, this eyeliner could makes more more attractive.


Day date with a boyfriend? This looks so perfect if you want to achieve the sexy looks in the daylight without heavy makeup look. Those flick is what I'm dying for.


Night date? The bold under eye line is pointing out the look. From just a simple cafe into the night club, this look can draw the boldness aura out of you.


Photoshoot purpose won't be the same if you point out your eyes using this look. Create a clean but bold flick for your upper eye, and under eye using the same trick but opposite direction.


Not only eyebrows needs the flick, the eyeliner too. Create this look by draw more thick eyeliner than you used  to have, start from outer point of your eye, and draw a line upward. After that connect the line with your thick eyeliner before. Here comes the witches! Rawrrr.....


Rather than other bold look, I really like this kind of bold. Perfect for night party, or when you just want to hang out with friends. But one thing for sure, this look won't be perfect for library date. Be brave, be bold.


Korean makeup artist introduce this kind of eyeliner. Draw longer eyeliner at the end of your eye, and draw it downwards. That way, your eyes will look innocent, and you'll achieve that puppy look.


Who said this look only works for Deddy Corbuzier? Hahaha I'm not kidding, but this look really makes your personality even more mysterious yet attractive.

Here's the complete looks!


Another tips : if you working for a very thick or bold eye makeup, try to tone it down with not-so-bright lip makeup. That way, your eyes can stand out more, and it could be the main point/focus on your makeup. Bold eye + bold lip will create a clown look, like...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1616792!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/clowns17n-2-web.jpg

 And here's my not-so-clown-but-still-looks-like-a-clown look of the day.
Don't judge me, I'm still learning tho.




Which looks do you prefer the most?
Or which one do you use often as your go to makeup look?

See you in my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment