UNFINISHED - 2014



Hellooo~

Very nice to see the viewer number of my page is getting bigger, which means there are friends out there who check up on my blog. I am thankful and I wish my blog could somehow inspiring you.

For this post, I just want to talk about the regretful unsatisfying things that I did in 2014 since I have to evaluate myself in the past year before I move on to the new year with the new resolution to be better than the previous one.

Most of the 2014  were not really good for me. Since there were lot of things happened to the family (Me, Mom, and Dad), the most regretful thing that I think I ever done in 2014 is when I have arguments with Mom and Dad for almost every day. Those days were terrifying and I felt at loss. Since Mom and Dad are live in Manado (3 hours and 20 minutes with plane to Manado, which is a province in another island), we communicating most with call and text. The call started with simple talking and normal tone, but later we argued until we have no idea what kind of words were spilled out. We cried, and later we started to drift apart. Because I knew that there will be another arguing session, I started not call her and avoid her call. I gave lots of excuses why I didn’t give her a call or not reply her text. I knew that she was heartbroken because of me, but I keep insisted that I need a break from this argue moments. I didn’t focus much with my work, and when I focus the tears could come out without I realized.

I really feel guilty for my mom who went through such hardships because of me and I wish I could treat her better. I want to heal her heartbroken and I want her this year more filled with laughter rather than tears.

And because of the hard time I went through, lots of work were unfinished or even worst; abandoned. That’s also one thing that unsatisfied me for last year. Projects were delayed because of me lack in time coordination.




June to December 2014 was the worst half year of my life. I wasn’t enjoying every vacation, and all I did was regretting all the decision I’ve made. I think those time was really the downfall of our family. I can barely managed to crawled up again in the December 2014 and even it’s still not very good right now, but I know that we are recovering slowly. I know that God must be helping us, and everything will be better in the end. If the things are not getting better, I know that me, Mom, and Dad, will getting better when handle it. So that much is also an improvement.
It’s not that I can using the time machine to go back and re-do the unfinished one, but I can reflect a lot from it, and I can make all the past barriers to be my stepping stone, my motivator to come through another hardships in 2015.

I hope all the readers can also reflect through the things that haven’t been completed properly in 2014 and make another new challenges to be better in 2015.
Thank you for reading this post until the end, and I wish you have the best day!

Until next time,
Rere.

No comments:

Post a Comment