The Master Panda Introduction


Hello Gorgeous!

Welcome to my blog! I’ve wrote my previous blog about my entire life (including photos) of my childhood until nowadays, but because of personal reason (activity, I mean), I closed it down. I haven’t maintained my blog for months, and now I decided to go back to write again.

Why writing again?
Maybe because I find it healing. I can pour out all my feelings into a small post. Even I don’t even know if there are people who read this, but I still enjoy writing.

So for this first post of my new blog, I assume that you all didn’t know me yet. That’s why I’m gonna introduce myself. My name is Regina, and you can call me Gina or Rere (to shortened it up) and I’m 24 yo. I currently live in Jakarta and work in a private international company. For further introduction, you will know me more by my next stories.

I like panda. That’s why I named my blog themasterpanda. I also love giraffe, and owl. Of course not the real animal, but just the figure of it. Hahaha. I like learning language, like English, and nowadays I really into Korean because most of the shows that I currently watch are Korean, so to not depending on subtitles, I started learning Korean (reading, writing, speaking, and listening – we have to go all out, huh). If you have any suggestion of what language should I learn, please comment in this post so I can share languages with you.

Recently, I also really interested in beauty products. Not really into makeups, but just skincare products, and slightly basic makeup. I heard that taking care of your skin when you still young, could be one of the best investment for your old days later. That’s why I started to figure out which natural products are good match with my skin and try to use it regularly.

I hope this blog posts could really help me making friends online and share a lot to girlfriends out there. Thank you for reading this first post and let’s make friends!




Love,
Rere.

No comments:

Post a Comment