Welcoming Valentine Day - A LOVE WITH YOU FOREVER



Hello !

First of all, I would like to thank you for everyone who showering me with endless supports about my blog. I have fun in writing, and I hope this blog can inspire my reader as well.

By the time I write this post, it’s Monday, February 09th 2015.  We all know that February is the month of love, since we have the Valentine Day on 14th.
It’s not that I think lightly about Val-Day, but I just don’t want to celebrate Val-Day in a festive manner. As lover, we shouldn’t just think that we can only show the love at Valentine Day. Actually, every day could be valentine day. Show the love EVERYDAY, and it’s worth it!

This year, I don’t have any particular plan about val-day. It will be on Saturday, and for an office worker like me, weekend like Saturday and Sunday are the best when we spend on the bed, since it will be the only days I can lazying all around my room, doing nothing, and relaxing my tight brain.
But it all changes when the fire nation attack (wait, what?).

Soooo, my co-worker, named Joanna (I called her Jojo) was asking me if I want to join her swimming on val-day at Mediterania Apartment (an apartment placed in West Jakarta). And she told me to come along with my other co-worker (my bestiest), named Joan Lois (I called her Joiss, Loiss, and her lovable nickname from me, Oncom). We are agree to go together, but still might be change depends on how the weather is when time comes. At least I knew that this val-day, I won’t be alone. HAHAHA ^_^

Remembering the val-day, also remind me about presents. What should I give to my special one? While I still think about what should I give, I took a walk in the Taman Anggrek Mall (a mall placed in West Jakarta) and walked into a store named Scoop. They sell lots of cute things like accessories, imported books, and furniture complementary. Then, I noticed this cute card.


Gurl, call me old-school, but I’d rather write love letter rather than typing it via text message. Same with my daily planner, I still use a book to write down all plans and to do list for the day. I’m too biased with notebooks (I mean, real notebooks).
Hihi ^^
Anyway, this card is purrrfectoo! I like the cover texture which looks like fibrous texture and giving this natural made card. The inside of this card is just plain white, and nothing written on it. But that's what makes this card special. I want to write more in the inside. I'll take my time to think what should I write before val-day.











What are your gifts for your lovely one in this Valentine Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment