SHANGHAI - BEIJING #1 | Blessed Beyond Words


Never in my life I've been thinking about going to my motherland, China.

But, one day..

"Do you have passport? Is it still valid?", my boss suddenly asked.
"Yes, I think so. I just made it but never use it. I haven't got any chance to go abroad", I said.
 "You better get ready, the Director told you to enjoy your time in China for 6 days", he replied.
"................................................................. WHAT???", me fainted.


And I was so excited. I did a lot of researches about how will the weather be when I arrive, what clothes should I wear, how much luggage can I bring, where to go, how much money should I prepare, and so on, and so on. Everything went really well on my preparation.


It's my first time going abroad, my first time using my all-blank-never-used-passport, and my first time stepping my foot on a 4 seasons land. I'm so happy, blessed beyond words, and I keep thanking God for giving me this chance through the company. He surely knows how hard I worked but never had a chance to went on a holiday. Haha

I change some of my money via Money Changer in Jakarta named Sahabat Valas (click for more information about them), since they have to best currency rate (read : the cheapest of all), and they are nearby my office. But believe me, it's more cheaper when you withdraw your money when you arrive in China (the currency rate was awesome).

Read my post about what to do in Cheng Huang Miao Market (here)

Oh, and did I mention before? The company also used a travel agent, named Golden Rama Tours & Travel (click for more information about them, and check their amazing prices for tours, they offer more than 20 countries for trips from Asia to Europes, literally to all continents in the world).

And, I talk too much here.
Will you watch my first journey abroad here? XD



See you next time,
Rere   

No comments:

Post a Comment