[EVENT] Sunny Dahye Birthday Bash x Style Korean



I was being overwhelmed when mr. Gregory from Style Korean emailed me and inviting me to attend the Style Korean event to celebrate Sunny Dahye birthday bash on Sunday when long weekend coming up. So I definitely want to sign up since I have a chance to meet one of my favorite YouTuber, Sunny Dahye.


While being happy, I also want to share a favorite beauty product of mine as a gift for her birthday. They celebrate the birthday in advanced so I thought since I might not get a chance to meet her again, I want to give her something to be remembered. I know she probably won't like the product or maybe she'll just give it to someone else (since she must've had so many other beauty product), but I still give it a try.

They held the event at Morocco House at Central Jakarta. It was the first time I've been there and the interior design is definitely stunning. You'll feel like you're in the Turkish-kinda-palace and even it's small but it can load up to 100 people in the first floor that the event took place.

When I arrived, lots of people already been there, and first come first served, the first come got a special chance to see Sunny from up close; the front row. But luckily I got a seat that made me saw her directly too, so I wasn't that disappointing. After we get to know each other in the table we've seated, I got to know other Blogger and YouTuber too.

Finally, the event started and first they introduced us to the items that will be given to us as a goodie bag. The MC explained the function and how to use it too, I was so excited since there are skincare. And when Sunny came in, I was so happy that I can see her beautiful face so close. Trust me, she's a living barbie doll!

There is skincare demo that showed how Sunny maintain her skin using her favorite products that also sell in Style Korean website, and there are makeup demo too, such as flawless makeup, anti-pollution / water-prove makeup, and others. They invite some people to help Sunny with the demo and it was so useful. I get to know more new beauty products and its function as well. The nice thing is also Sunny is true to her subscriber. If some products doesn't work that well on her skin and only live up to the brand name or the price, she will innocently telling the truth, and what else matters anyway? We need that YouTuber to help us looking at a product objectively, since it will affect our skin.

This event was also attended by Janine Intansari and Michelle Hendra, Sunny's bestfriend and also one of a raising YouTuber star in Indonesia.I adore them. They also helped in answering some questions and giving more informations or opinions about the viewer skin or makeup concerns, they're so kind and thoughtful.

Anyway, after the event ended they gave us the goodie bag and got a chance to take table group photo with Sunny. And I remember, I can't stop smiling that afternoon. Sunny is so pretty in person and she's so lovely. After the photo session, there are still some goodie bag left so the MC made up another Q&A session.

So, to conclude this event, it was eventful.
Thanks a lot to Style Korean team to invite me to meet up with my favorite YouTuber and shoutout to my personal guardian that always stick with me through thick and thin, to always make time to accompany me to go to beauty event, although all the attendants are girls talking about makeup, but you never fail to make me laugh and relieve by just showing me your sleepy and boring face. Either way, you keep saying you're not boring and it was fun. Thank you so much!

I hope this event can educate more Indonesian about K-beauty nationally.
Here's the clip of the event, and the goodie bag items that given to us.
Once again, thank you so much!



PS : When you buy something from Style Korean, they calculate the price with US Dollar instead of Rupiahs. But worry no more since now you can pay with Doku Wallet that provide payment with Rupiah. It can help you manage your money, and of course making online shopping be more comfortable since it's trusted and easy to access only as far as pinpoint from your smartphone.

Have you shopped from Style Korean?
Any rare items recommended?
Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment