My Everyday Makeup Routine 2015

Welcome back to my blog!

It's been a long MIA, I know. I'm gathering all those desires to get back on track again while doing lots of work in office. It's been difficult, and there are a lot I've been going through.

I'm trying to learn more about makeup nowadays, and now I'm showing you all my everyday makeup routine that has been keep me accompanied this past few months in 2015. It's a natural look without heavy makeup, and pretty much wearable in everyday occasion; office, hang out, natural look, and when you want to go to church without heavy foundation.

I present you my YouTube channel : "themasterpanda"
Watch the video, click the link and please subscribe ;)

Let's Goooo!






Products used :
1. Moisturizer : AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion (Etude House)
2. Lip Balm : Tender Care in Cherry (Oriflame)
3. BB Cream : Magic BB Cream shade 02 Radiant (Silky Girl)
4. Concealer : All-In-One Concealer shade 02 (The Body Shop)
5. Powder : Compact Powder UV Protection Gold (Pigeon)
6. Brow Pencil : Natural Brow Pencil shade 02 Dark Brown (Silky Girl)
7. Eyeshadow : Unbranded
8. Eyeliner : Hyper Sharp Liner (Maybelline)
9. Shading : Bronzing Powder shade 04 Deep Matte (The Body Shop)
10. Blush : Colorburst Balm Stain shade 040 Rendezvous (Revlon)
11. Mascara : the Hyper Curl Volume Express (Maybelline)
12. Lipstick : ColorBurst Lip Butter shade 025 Peach Parfait (Revlon)

For whoever that watched the video, I thank you very muchoo..
I hope it could helps.

Until next time,
Regina.



No comments:

Post a Comment