[REVIEW] Hada Labo Goku-jyun Ultimate Moisturizing Cream

Back with the review, this is the third time I came up with full length review of skincare product. I did the review for the Lotion version in here, and the Milk version in here. I see that most people are good pair with this moisturizer series, so I wonder if my skin also the same. This time I'm going to review the Hada Labo Goku-jyun Ultimate Moisturizing Cream.



This cream is recommended to be used as night cream. With promising hydrating effect on the skin right after using it, this cream also contains 2 types of hyaluronic acid for an ultimate moisturizing experience. The main ingredients has been explained in my previous post about the lotion. With Rp 49.500, the Hada Labo series are actually aim the students market or for some people who wants to bring full hydration to the skin without spending too much money. In Japan, this series are very well known between students, because it's so effective and with cheaper price.







As you can see in the picture, plastic packaging are dominating this Hada Labo series. and around the packaging there are a lot of information regarding the product. I usually throw out the outer cardboard packaging after buying, but I can still read the product information in the packaging.




The texture is creamy but watery, once I put it on the back of my hand, it easily runny. No fragrance is one point plus for this product, I can smell nothing. In the picture, I described how many minutes I put on the cream, and even after 7 minutes, it's still need more time to absorb to the skin. I don't know if I put on too much, but when I put on a little, it's still the same. You'll need more time for the cream to absorb, and maybe that's a good thing for a night cream, to be very hydrating.
If you find this cream is too thick, use it as your eye cream. It works wonderful too. I experience no breakouts from this cream (very different skin reaction compare to the other product of Hada Labo). A little long way to go, with my stingy personality when it comes to using beauty product, I can use it for months. My skin felt really moisturized right after using it, so I recommend it for you who has dry skin.





RATING
4 / 5


I hope this review can be useful for you.

See you in my next post,
Regina.

http://instagram.com/chinthiaregina

1 comment: